- Why should I join the GNYACD?
- Do I need to be a member of any other organization to be a member of the GNYACD?
- Do annual dues include the cover continuing education courses?
- What is the GNYACD philosophy?
- Do I need to reside in the Empire State area to join ?
- Can I bring my team to the seminars?
- Can I invite my specialists to the seminars?
- Can my lab technician attend seminars?
- If I don’t renew my membership, do I have to reapply when it expires?
Benefits of joining the GNYACD include:
- Affiliate of the AACD
- Online membership directory for patients to find a GNYACD cosmetic dentist in their area
- Online membership directory for referrals by other GNYACD dentists seeking a cosmetic dentist in your area
- Prestige of membership
- Networking opportunities
You don’t need any specific memberships to join the GNYACD. In fact, you don’t have to belong to the AACD to join the GNYACD.
Members who register for the Cranham seminar (link to continuing ed page) will receive a complimentary one-year GNYACD membership.
The GNYACD recognizes that our members support various dental philosophies, and we welcome all viewpoints. We fully support the ideals of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
No, many out-of-area dentists join the GNYACD to attend our continuing education seminars.
We encourage team attendance. The GNYACD believes that a well-educated team promotes practice success. For more information about continuing education, click here.
The information presented at our conferences is valuable to many specialties, so feel free to bring them with you.
Yes, not only are the conferences educational to lab technicians, but the GNYACD has developed a lab membership and provides a laboratory directory on this Website. Studying together allows us to grow together!
You will have to reapply, pay the reapplication fee and follow the other steps to membership if you let yours lapse, so it is best to keep you membership active.