Do you know someone who would be interested in this seminar? Send this pdf to them or email them the link to this webpage.
The Greater New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Presents:
DR. DENNIS TARNOW - Lessons From the Esthetic Zone
Friday, September 27, 2019 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
7 CE Credits
At the Pearl River Hilton, Pearl River, NY, 40 minutes from Manhattan and 10 minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge
Dennis P. Tarnow is Clinical Professor of Periodontology and Director of Implant Education at Columbia School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Tarnow has certificates in Periodontics and Prosthodontics and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Periodontology. He is a recipient of their Master Clinician Award, as well as Teacher of the Year Award from New York University and Distinguished Lecturer Award from American College of Prosthodontists. Dr. Tarnow has a private practice in New York City, and a wing named after him at NYU College of Dentistry. He has published over 175 articles on perio-prosthodontics and implant dentistry and has coauthored three textbooks.
We have all had beautiful cases fail unexpectedly despite meticulous attention to detail. Bruxism often gets the blame, but there are other functional anomalies contributing. Airway, joint health and occilusal discrepancies must be considered. This lecture takes many of the current concepts in these somewhat confusing disciplines and organizes them so that most practitioners can comfortably identify the hidden conditions that impact long-term treatment outcomes.
Immediate vs. Delayed Socket Management
- Minimize recession with immediate provisionals
- Proper provisional contour
- Gap distance, primary closure and membrane use
- Long and short term risks of immediate placement
Interdisciplinary Approach to the Esthetically Compromised Patient:
- When to save? When to extract?
- Should multiple implants be placed in the Esthetic Zone?
- When to include orthodontics
- Pink Ceramics vs, Ridge Augmentation
- Splinted Bridges vs. Individual Teeth
- How to provisionalize throughout treatment
- Immediate Load vs. Serial Extractions
Sign up TODAY:
Doctors - $475.00 (Will Be $525)
Staff Members - $199.00 (Will Be $225)
GNYACD Phone: 845-445-5400
274 Old Nyack Tpk
Spring Valley, NY 10977