Do you know someone who would be interested in this seminar? Send this pdf to them or email them the link to this webpage.
The Greater New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Presents:
DR. JEFF HOROWITZ - Why Beautiful Cases Fail: The Role of Function and Airway in Esthetic Treatment
Friday, June 7, 2019 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
7 CE Credits
At the Pearl River Hilton, Pearl River, NY, 40 minutes from Manhattan and 10 minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge
Dr. Jeff Horowitz, is founder of the Carolina Center for Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry. He is a Fellow of the AGD as well as a pasr-president and delegate for South Carolina. He serves as a mentor at the prestigious Kois Center, a key opinion leader/lecturer for the Catapult Group, and an instructor for Sleep Group Solutions. Dr. Horowitz has been featured in print and television news media and lectures throughout the U.S. on sleep and multi-disciplinary denstistry, engaging audiences in a personalized style.
We have all had beautiful cases fail unexpectedly despite meticulous attention to detail. Bruxism often gets the blame, but there are other functional anomalies contributing. Airway, joint health and occilusal discrepancies must be considered. This lecture takes many of the current concepts in these somewhat confusing disciplines and organizes them so that most practitioners can comfortably identify the hidden conditions that impact long-term treatment outcomes.
This engaging and informative presentation will enable you to:
- Differentiate between iatrogenic, foundational and transient occlusal disorders
- Use diagnostic imaging and testing to aid in diagnosis
- Determine appropriate treatment and sequencing based on etiology of the condition
- Tips, tools and materials used within these disiplines
- Differentiate occlusal disease from temporo-mandibular joint disorders
- Understand the role of airway and skeletal patterns in dianosis and treatment
- Predict long-term success for the restored or non-restored dentiton
Sign up TODAY:
Doctors - $299.00 (will be $325)
Staff Members - $199.00 (will be $225)
GNYACD Phone: 845-445-5400
274 Old Nyack Tpk
Spring Valley, NY 10977